Translate

Saturday, March 17, 2012

My Most Overrated Game of 2011

It's getting a bit late to still be talking about 2011, but I've got to do this.  I'm choosing a game that's not only overrated in my so very humble opinion, but one that I feel just completely sucks as well.  While there are a lot of games I feel have a shot at this award, there's one in particular that received great reviews and yet managed to be utter garbage.  You can expect it to get a full review as to why it sucks in the future.


That's right, Crysis 2 is my most overrated game of last year.  In short, it's a cookie-cutter shooter that isn't even as visually impressive as its predecessor, and is just so goddamn boring.  Perhaps it could've overcome the absolute boredom because there are plenty of highly rated games these days that I find to be just as bad, but its predecessor was so good (meaning I got this huge letdown feeling) and its also totally simplified from it.  I guess this is to help the generally more retarded console gamers to not have any problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment